- This event has passed.
How Top Workplaces Create Thriving Cultures
According to Deloitte, the role of the HR professional is changing from that of Chief Talent Officer to Chief Employee Experience Officer. As the workforce continues to change and the talent race heats up, offering employees meaningful experiences and opportunities to grow, learn and contribute has become more important than ever. Culture either happens by default or is created intentionally, and companies that commit to intentionally developing their cultures are recruiting, retaining and engaging their employees.
What does it take to be recognized as the best place to work and to create a thriving culture that draws in and retains employees? In thriving workplace cultures and at employers of choice, employees feel valued, inspired, and connected to their work and coworkers. For employers, engaged, thriving employees means a competitive business advantage, including improved employee engagement and retention, increased creativity and innovation, improved leadership effectiveness, and stronger, more cohesive leadership teams. All of these factors improve an organization’s bottom line and ability to recruit and retain talent. In this session, you’ll learn what it takes to build a thriving culture from the inside out and how to position yourself as a more strategic HR leader.
1. Discover five key strategies to engaging and retaining employees based on data collected from over a half million employees
2. Distinguish between perceptions of what makes a healthy workplace culture and what the evidence says about what employees want
3. Identify the three factors that influence employee engagement, regardless of generation
4. Explore the criteria top workplace surveys consider when determining and selecting recipients of top workplace awards
5. Learn innovative, practical and actionable strategies for fostering connection and engagement at your workplace