- This event has passed.
In this webinar, Medicare specialists provide an overview of what you need to know about Medicare so individuals can make the best decision that fits each unique situation.
- Learn the differences between Medicare Supplement policies & Medicare
- Advantage plans
- Learn about Part D Drug Plans and the “donut hole”
- Identify the right type of Medicare plan for you
- Be prepared for the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
- Learn how to minimize your out-of-pocket health expenses
- Learn how to use the various Medicare Enrollment Periods
About the Speaker
Medicare Benefits Consultant
Steve is AIA, Alera Group’s Medicare Benefits Consultant and has served in this capacity since 2014. He has been successfully educating and enrolling candidates in Individual Health Products for nineteen years, representing carriers such as AFLAC, Colonial Life, Humana, Aetna, Highmark, Capital Blue Cross, Health America and Geisinger. Steve is passionate about equipping and guiding his customers through the process of selecting the best Medicare plan for their needs. His depth of industry knowledge, not being tied to one carrier, and putting others first has helped him become a sought-ought Medicare advisor.
Prior to the insurance industry, Mr. Dardick had a long career with TRW, Inc. which culminated in his position as General Manager of the Turbine Component plant in Harrisburg, PA. Before his employment with TRW, Inc., Mr. Dardick served as an Officer in the United States Air Force. He holds a BS degree in Industrial Management from Lehigh University and an Executive MBA from Carnegie Mellon University.