Do you have sharp communication skills and a keen attention to details?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
Would you love a career with an outstanding firm that you can grow with?
AIA, Alera Group is growing and is hiring two ACCOUNT COORDINATORS. If you are seeking an entry-level role with a growing company and you are an upbeat person with the skills below– this could be a great career move for you!
This position works both independently and collaboratively to provide customized services to our clients in our Employee Health Benefits division. At AIA, Alera Group we create value through a focus on excellent service, communication, and attentiveness to our clients. Requirements include:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a professional office environment with past experience in small group insurance, healthcare, HR, and/or benefits administration a plus;
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills (including skilled grammar and spelling) needed for interactions with clients, co-workers, and vendors to generate accurate, timely responses to a wide range of questions in a friendly, professional manner by phone, email, and in-person;
- Keen attention to detail while simultaneously completing a range of high priority, time-sensitive tasks such as renewal/BOR letters, service issues resolution, billing audits, open-enrollment activities, and carrier submissions;
- Collaborate closely with account service teams and account managers, clients’ HR staff, and others while keeping shared information current in our systems;
- Strong capability with MS Office programs combined with a high-level of proficiency with online platforms; and
- Must have an active life/health insurance license in Pennsylvania, or acquire within 12 months from hire date.