Are you a rock star with administrative support?
Do you excel at data entry?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
AIA, Alera Group in Mechanicsburg, PA seeks a detail-oriented, upbeat person to join our team as an Administrative Assistant in our Benefits Administration department of the Employee Benefits division. This position will support our benefits technology and account management teams using a proactive approach with our clients and vendors. AIA, Alera Group is an innovative business in the insurance services sector. We create value through a focus on excellent service, communication, and unparalleled attentiveness to our clients.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a professional office environment including data entry responsibilities with past experience in healthcare or insurance a plus;
- Keen attention to detail while simultaneously handling a range of time-sensitive tasks such as group benefits enrollments, terminations, and other account changes. In addition, regularly auditing carrier billings and related administrative support tasks are needed;
- Strong data entry and organizational skills combined with high proficiency in MS Office software and efficient execution of administrative tasks;
- Prefer active life/health insurance license in PA, or acquire it within 6 months from hire date;
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills needed for interactions with clients, co-workers, and vendors to generate accurate, timely responses to questions and requests in a friendly, professional manner;
- Collaborate easily with co-workers, keep shared information up to date, and work well independently on projects; and
- Prior work experience in benefits administration very helpful, although not required.
Intelligence, curiosity, and enthusiasm are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a collegial environment with benefits including health/401(k)/dental/vision and work/life balance.
Send resume & cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with subject line: Admin Assistant. Resumes without cover letters will be given less consideration. Compensation is to be determined based on experience and ability. No calls & no recruiters please.